~

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Fiche de RP
 :: Prologue :: Contexte Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Campanella
Campanella
Campanella
https://lovelymonsters.forumactif.com
Admin
Campanella
Campanella
Campanella

viola
la dresseuse

confiance/5
qualité
qualité
défaut
défaut

"sometimes we must grow stronger and you can't be stronger in the dark"
JE SUIS UN TITRE
ft Wouldiwas & Romeo
When I was a young boy, my father took me to the city to see a marching band. He said "son, when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned ?"

He said "will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made ? Because someday, I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade !"

Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me. And other times I feel like I should go... And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets

And when you're gone we want you all to know... We'll carry on ! We'll carry on ! And though you're dead and gone, believe me, your memory will carry on ! We'll carry on ! And in my heart I can't contain it, the anthem won't explain it...

A world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams. Your misery and hate will kill us all ! So paint it black and take it back, let's shout it loud and clear ! Defiant to the end we hear the call...

To carry on ! We'll carry on ! And though you're dead and gone believe me, your memory will carry on ! We'll carry on ! And though you're broken and defeated, your weary widow marches...

On and on we carry through the fears the disappointed faces of your pears ! Take a look at me, 'cause I could not care at all !

Do or die, you'll never make me, because the world will never take my heart. Go and try, you'll never break me ! We want it all, we want to play this part ! I won't explain, or say I'm sorry. I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scars ! Give a cheer, for all the broken ! Now listen here, because it's who we are...

I'm just a man, I'm not a hero. Just a boy, who had to sing this song ! I'm just a man, I'm not a hero ! I ! Don't ! CARE !

We'll carry on ! We'll carry on ! And though you're dead and gone, believe me, your memory will carry on ! We'll carry on ! And though you're broken and defeated, your weary widow marches on !
Campanella
Sam 23 Mai - 23:02
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers: